Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Who is your target market?

I was listening to a morning radio show the other day and they had made mention of a certain heating and air conditioning repair company, (I don't remember the name of the company, ironically) but in the advertisement, they said if at any point during your service call, the repairman uses foul language or smokes then you get your service call free. This was interesting to me because I'm sure it may offend those people who smoke or who use foul language but it seemed to me that this company took absolute pride in their servicemen and targeted those consumers who valued respectful service from a company.
This says something special about this company, in my opinion, and I think it is a great marketing technique for this company because a person with these standards and values will more than likely call this company over the next company just because of this guarantee of service. This also shows that the company takes pride in who they hire and what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment